The Devonvale restaurant has recently gone through some exciting new changes – still the same venue but a new name and a new menu!
With panoramic views of the golf course and vineyards of the Bottelary Valley in the distance, it is still the perfect spot for winding down after a day on the golf course.
It is a true delight to sample meals from our diverse menu that has been prepared by our team of chefs and accompanied by a bottle of Provoyeur Wine, from the estate.
The restaurant is open to the public for all meals, all day, all week and boasts an extensive menu, suitable for any occasion. The restaurant and clubhouse area has 3 TVs, so one can even catch the game of the day after your game on the course & not have to miss anything.
Be sure to look out for the date of our next Sunday Lunch on our news blog – it has proved to be a tasty and popular success.
Restaurant: Mon – Sun: 07:00 – 21:00
A la Carte Menu: 12pm – 3pm & 5:30pm – 9pm
Tel: +27 (0) 21 888 4731
- Delightful A la Carte Lunch menu
- 3 Course three course food and wine pairing for R375.00*
- Family-style cooking and friendly service
- Private Dining Experience in Cellar Room (up to 18 guests)
- Seating for 70 guests
- Outside area with playing ground
- Kiddies ‘Squirrel golf’
* Please note that our prices may change at any time without notice